Winston Hills Football Club 2019 Registration
I hope everyone had a relaxing Christmas with family.
Registration for the 2019 season kicks off on the 4th January 2019 via the Play Football Website. Note, this is different to last year.
Winston Hills Football Club will be submitting teams in all age groups across mixed, male and female football (played on Sundays) subject to grading. We welcome the return of existing members and new players who wish to join the Bears.
Below is the website link and instructions on how to register, registration will take approximately 10 minutes and I would recommend completing as early as possible to avoid any disappointment.
Club: Winston Hills Football Club (Hills Football)
Please read the fine print below.
- The 2019 Fee Structure can be found on the Registration Page
- Before you register, please have the following ready;
- A new photo to upload on the new platform. Without this, you will be unable to play.
- If the player is aged between 5-18 yrs of age, contact RMS to obtain a sports voucher to use.
- All payments are to be made at the time of registration. WHFC will cover the fees associated with paying online.
- Register before 8th February and receive $15 discount per player.This will be automatically applied if you register and pay 100% of the fees within the time frame.
- All junior players will receive a training shirt for the 2019 season as part of their registration.
Grading will commence mid February and trial games are scheduled for March to allow for an April start for the competition. Please join our Facebook page to keep updated on these events and dates information days will be held.
Should you require any information, the best way to contact the club is via email. Please direct your queries to:
Please understand that people are on holidays so you may not get an immediate answer.
Looking forward to a successful 2019 season, the 49th year for the Bears.