Information regarding registration and team allocations.
For New families joining the club this year, there will be a Face to Face information day on Saturday 3rd February 10am to 1pm at the club rooms, Max Ruddock oval. You can not register at the club rooms, this must be done only online, but we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- You will be able to register online from the 2nd week in January through to 14th February. If you have a active kids rebate, select rebate on your registration but delay payment until after the 31st of January, so the discount can be applied.
- If you wish to create your own teams you must supply the below
- Childs name, email and mobile details
- FFA# (everyone in the team must have this before submitting the team request to us)
- Coach and manager for the team along with email and contact details and their working with children certificate number.
- We need 6 kids for Under 5 to Under 7 teams
- And 9 kids for Under 8 teams.
- All teams will be rostered to help in the Canteen and Bell duty at the beginning of season. We will require the name and mobile number for the person in your team that will be doing these jobs on your rostered day.
- Training days will be one of the following Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday anywhere between 4.30-7pm, to be decided based on when the coachis available. Grounds to be advised closer to season start. The option to train on Saturday will not be known until we know the draw for the year.
- We will supply Game day shirts which need to be kept together and washed by a parent each week. They need to be returned at the end of the season in reasonable condition. Please only wear the shirts for the game on Saturdays!!
- Training shirts are only for new players to the club and a training ball will be supplied to each player by the first game day along with a training kit for the team coach.
- Saturday games will run between 8am and 12 noon – exact times will be sent to managers prior to starting the season and loaded onto our website.
- All children with long hair to have it tied back. All players must have club shorts and socks, boots and shin guards.
- All managers and coaches must have their Working With Children certificate and prove the details to us prior to any team activities commence (such as training).
Working With Children clearance and numbers are provided by Service NSW.
Looking forward to an enjoyable season.
Bear Cub Convenor