WHFC U9/10s Pre-season Development Training and Team Selection in 2019
- Dates: Monday 4th and Wednesday 6th February 2019
- Arrival Time: 5:00pm
- Training End: 6:15pm
- Arrival Time: 6:30pm
- Training End: 7:45pm
- Location: Model Farms High School Oval
- Duration: 8 sessions over 4 weeks finishing 27th February 2019
- Girls and Boys
- To begin the players U10 journey in 2019 all players are required to start with these 8 consecutive, fun skilled training sessions.
- Each session will cover the 4 core aspects of play football – including Passing and Game Impact
- Players will be assessed on current and previous weeks training sessions, so each week players will be playing with different team mates
- This will allow for correct team selection and team grading with Hills Football in 2019.
- After the final session players names will be read out in no particular order but allocated to a Coach. Teams will be selected on similar ability and in mind to play in a suitable competition. This is highly important for their soccer development and personal confidence.
- Each individual coach will discuss Training nights/ Times for 2019 and with the parents allocate a Manager.
Any enquiries : email: email@example.com