Following the AGM in October the following 2 positions have become vacant and need to be be filled to enable planning for the 2022 season.
- attend to the general business
- receive and issue all correspondence, including notices
- record any action taken by the EC between meetings
- be responsible for the keeping of such records as are required under the Act and these Rules, and maintaining as current the Register of Members
- be responsible for the keeping of minutes of proceedings at all meetings including a record of those members present and absent at those meetings in accordance with the Rules of The Club.
- be responsible for the dispersal records of the minutes taken at all meetings in accordance with the Rules of The Club.
- be an ex-officio member of all Committees and Sub-Committees
- keep a current copy of the Act and these Rules and supply a copy of such to any Member upon request by that Member
- present a Secretary’s Report to the AGM
- be the nominated Public Officer.
- hold the common seal
- in the absence of the Secretary, act as the Secretary and assume the Secretary’s duties but not take the Secretaries place on the EC.
- carry out such other duties as directed by the Secretary
A Canteen Manager if elected shall:
- be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of all of the Canteens, whilst they are under control of the Club
- be responsible for the procurement of all goods stocked and sold from such Canteens
- be responsible for keeping a record of all goods procured and sold
- be responsible for the scheduling of Teams canteen duties.
An Events Co-Ordinator if elected shall:
- Organise and control all fund raising within the Club.
- Organise all functions/events The Club sees fit to hold other than those otherwise delegated to other Club Officials in these Rules
- All such fundraising and events must be authorised by the MC.
Junior Co-ordinator U8
If you are interested, please contact our club secretary Peter Barr for further details on email@example.com