2018 Registration Fees
|Age Group||Registration Fee|
|AAM / AAL / O35 / O45||$390.00|
|AAM / AAL / O35 / O45 Student||$367.00|
|Ladies Premier League||$420.00|
|Ladies Premier League Student||$397.00|
|Premier League Student||$417.00|
How to Register
For instructions on how to register please click here – Registration Instructions
Active Kids Voucher
Registering prior to 31 January 2018
- You can register at anytime
- Select the -$100 Deferred Payment Add-On to reduce their registration – Parent Information Active Kids Vouchere(see attached document for instructions)
- Payments for registration minus the $100 can be paid as normal.
- From 31 January 2018 you can then apply for the Voucher Code via Service NSW Website – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
- Once you have received the Voucher Code you will need to provide this to us. (log back into MFC profile and click on “Edit” for questions and populates the text field with their number.) This will enable us to check the code.
- Please note your registration will not be accepted until such time as we receive the Voucher Code.
Registering after 31 January 2018
- You will need to apply for Voucher Code via Service NSW Website
- You can then register as normal via MyFootballClub
- At Invoice Screen there will be a field to enter the Voucher Code
- The system will automatically check the validity of that code and where approved, the invoice will automatically update to be less $100
After registering online, the following people will need to attend one of the nominated registration days which will be advertised shortly:
- if you require a photo and were unable to upload one online
- if you wish to pay your registration fees in person by cash or cheque (please note there is an additional fee for this)
- if you are a new player (to show proof of age – please bring passport, drivers license or birth certificate)
Sports Club Registration
We have removed the necessity of filling out Sports Club paperwork, and making a separate payment. We will be doing your Sports Club registration on your behalf, and absorbing the cost into our current fee structure. For many people, this was the only reason they came down to the clubhouse at all on registration day, so we anticipate that this will remove that need. Please note that there is a new clause in the online Terms and Conditions which states that you allow WHFC to deal with the sports club on your behalf:
“4. Winston Hills Football Club will arrange payment of fees to, and registration with Winston Hills Sports Club on behalf of yourself if required, such fees being drawn out of the standard registration fee already paid.”
If your age this year is divisible by 3, or you did not play for this club last year, you will need a photo. There is a facility to upload your photo through MyFootballClub, and we urge you use this feature if possible. Please ensure the photo is a passport style photo. If the photo you upload is not up to standard, we will ask you to come in to the clubhouse to have one taken. You will see the Photo Upload facility at the right of the first registration page (Contact Details).
Your age is divisible by 3 this year if you were born in 2009, 2006, 2003, 2000, 1997, 1994, 1991, 1988, 1985, 1982, 1979, 1976, 1973, 1970, 1967, 1964, etc.
Proof of Identification
If you are new to the club this year, you will need to provide some form of Photo Identification, with your birthdate on it. This can include a Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Passport etc. Unfortunately the original needs to be sighted by the registrar, so it is not possible to upload a scanned copy. You must come to the clubhouse in this case.
If you are a female wanting to dual register you may do so for the one registration fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to do this.
We are happy to offer a family discount of $20 per player for the 3rd and subsequent player that is registered.
Unfortunately there is no way to reliably process family discount on the online system, so your two options are to come down to the clubhouse to pay for all of your family’s registrations at once, or to do registrations online and receive a refund from the club by completing the Family Discount Form and emailing it to email@example.com.