If you are having issues registering on PlayFootball please call the help line for assistance
Registrations will open on 2nd January 2020 for what will be a party year at the Winston Hills Bears. We turn 50 years young in 2020 and to celebrate, all registered players, coaches, managers and committee members will receive a 50th Anniversary T-Shirt (for players up to U12) and a Polo Shirt (for U13 and above) included in your registration. We are also planning numerous events throughout the year so stay tuned to Facebook for details.
Winston Hills FC will be offering the following opportunities in 2020, I encourage you to register ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- Bear Cubs – 5-8yrs played at Max Ruddock #2 on Saturday Morning.
- Juniors – Mixed Boys & Girls: U8-U17 played on Saturday, normally up to 1pm.
- Senior Men – All Age, O35, O45 played on Saturday afternoons.
- Junior Girls – U9-U17 on Sunday Mornings
- Senior Female – Sunday Afternoons
- 035 Ladies – Friday Nights
- All Abilities – Saturday Mornings at Max Ruddock (Registrations open in February)
Listed below is the registration process for 2020, please read all details before you commence. Before you register you will need;
- Juniors – Active Kids Voucher and shirt size from chart below
- Seniors – shirt size from chart below
How to Register
For instructions on how to register please click here – Registration Instructions
Active Kids Voucher
The NSW Active Kids voucher scheme will be built into the Play Football registration system, the Voucher/Coupon section will appear on the “Payment” screen.
Participants with a Valid Coupon/Voucher will need to enter their code in the text box provided, then select ‘APPLY’. Valid Coupons/Vouchers will automatically deduct the value off the total amount.
You will need to apply for the Active kids Voucher from https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher prior to commencing their registration.
Sports Club Registration
We have removed the necessity of filling out Sports Club paperwork, and making a separate payment. We will be doing your Sports Club registration on your behalf, and absorbing the cost into our current fee structure. A fee of $5.00 per player is collected in the registration and will be paid to the Winston Hills Sports Club.
There is a facility to upload your photo through MyFootballClub, and we urge you use this feature if possible. Please ensure the photo is a passport style photo. If the photo you upload is not up to standard, we will ask you will be asked to resubmit the photo and may be prevented from playing until an acceptable photo is provided.. You will see the Photo Upload facility at the right of the first registration page (Contact Details). New players require the photo to be verified before they can play.
Proof of Identification
If you are new to the club this year, you will need to provide some form of Photo Identification, with your birthdate on it. This can include a Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Passport etc. Unfortunately the original needs to be sighted by the registrar, so it is not possible to upload a scanned copy. You must come to the clubhouse in this case.
Dual Registration – Female ONLY
If you are a female wanting to dual register and play in multiple teams in different competitions, you may do so for the one registration fee. Please email email@example.com if you would like to do this. Eg: Play O35L on Friday Nights and AAL on Sunday or Junior Females playing Mixed on Saturday and Female Football on Sunday.
We are happy to offer a family discount of $20 per player for the 3rd and subsequent player that is registered. The best way to receive a refund from the club is by completing the Family Discount Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Age||Total Fee payable|
50th Anniversary Shirt Sizing
Please refer to the chart below before you register to determine the 50th Anniversary Shirt size. You will be asked this question when registering. Players up to U12 will receive a T Shirt, players 13 and above will receive a Polo. Please put either a M (Mens), K (Kids) or L (Ladies) after the size so we can ensure the right cut is ordered.
A few questions I can answer upfront?
- Coaches/ Managers and Committee members will need to register via the portal. We will not open this until 1/2/2020 to allow those who need to obtain their Working with Children Check to be obtained.
- We will not be offering a payment plan in 2020. This process was abused when introduced in 2019 and created too much additional work for our volunteers. You have 2 months to save up for registration, start putting away some funds know. If you have rego due from 2019, I suggest you contact myself to discuss email@example.com.
- Registration will be open until 29/2/2020 or until the club deems age groups are full.
- Please understand the committee will help as best we can over the registration period, but please be patient as some members may be on holidays and having some family time before the season starts. We will endeavour to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
- WHFC will cover the fees associated with paying your registration online via credit card.
Looking forward to a successful 2020 season.